It is one week before Christmas and I can hardly believe it!! In addition to it being This & That Thursday, I thought that I would share a Throwback Thursday photo that I shared last week of myself. How can you look at this photo and not smile. I am hoping it will take your mind off of the last-minute holiday stress. 🙂
I have been crafting up a storm lately, and I know that I am not going to get everything done before the holidays…oh well! Instead of stressing out about it, I wanted to squeeze in one last holiday themed This & That Thursday post before the holiday. Just in case you need a pick me up or any last-minute Xmas gifts ideas.
- If you are procrastinating and haven’t yet finished sending out your holiday cards, consider adding this guy to your list this year. I sent him one last week and it made me feel all warm and fuzzy. The Detroit News just posted this follow-up today. 🙂
- Make some of these for your favorite buddy.
- A good friend of mine owns this company, everything is handmade and they make your house smell so so wonderful!
- Looking for a great Fair Trade gift for your eco-friendly friends, check out this place for amazing wrap bracelets, ornaments and scarves from Thailand.
- Take a moment to peek at this, it has been making me smile all day.
- Feeling crafty and still don’t know what to get your favorite person? Think about whipping up one of these, they are super easy to make and a crowd pleaser. 🙂
Let the countdown until Xmas begin! I hope you have an amazing holiday and stay tuned for a possible vegan Baileys recipe coming your way soon!
Warmth and Glitter,