I can’t believe it, but my Glitter Spice blog is turning 2 years old today! Time goes by so fast when you are doing something that you love. Thanks to everyone for your support and feedback, and for visiting my small space on the interwebs.
To celebrate I am going to start a new themed blog post called This & That Thursdays. My hope is that at least twice a month, I will share with you a handful of things that I am currently obsessing over. Since I have so much to share, I expect it to be a little bit all over the place to start…so I hope you enjoy the ride.
In order to avoid the issue of posting photos other than my own, I am just going to attach links to the words ‘This’ and ‘That’, hence the name for these posts. Sooooo creative I know, but I could not think of a better name. As always, I appreciate any and all feedback. I hope you find some new and exciting items to add to your kitchen supplies, some fun places to travel and some new inspirations for gettin’ crafty.
- I am on a reading kick and I just got done reading this. I have read all of her books and love every single one. If you have any good book recommendations, I would love to hear them.
- Since I have yet to make my own, I am getting ready to fight the cold season by stocking up on this.
- I try to do at least one nice thing for a homeless person each week. I am currently in love with the Instagram account of this lovely hair stylist in NYC. So inspiring! #BeAwesomeToSomebody
- I am always looking for new ways to be a bit more eco-friendly. My friend Alyson has an Eco-Lifestyle blog and she just shared this amazing video on how to save paper towels. I will never look at or use a paper towel the same way.
- We leave for Thailand on Halloween and I just found out we are going to be there during this festival! Bucket list item…Check! So Obsessed!
- I want to put this stuff on everything!
- This teeny shell just came out with a new video and it just made my year.
- I can’t really handle how cute this is!
Cheers and Candy Corn!