We just got back from our Thailand trip and I can’t wait to share all of our adventures with you! Right now I am recovering from a severe case of jet lag, sorting though a ton of photos and digging my way through a mountain of laundry. While I work on getting myself out of this travel fog, I thought that I would share a This & That Thursday list of the things that I am obsessing over right now. I hope this list inspires you to make some cocktails, to get out and travel with your pets, and to get your holiday shopping started early.
Enjoy the ride!
- I thought that my computer needed a little makeover, and it is always fun to refresh your workspace from time to time. This fun new cover is exactly what I was looking for!
- Saying that I love pho is a bit of an understatement. Unfortunately, it is not the easiest to find a vegetarian version. This has been a game changer for making awesome and easy pho at home. Thanks Paris and The Greg for the great birthday gift!
- My friend introduced me to this and I can’t make a cocktail now without using them! Use them to make my spicy manhattan!
- If you just want to smile or if you need a pick me up, this little guy’s Instagram account makes me super happy whenever I look at it.
- I saw this message painted on the sidewalk a few weeks ago, and I am super excited to see that they are now making jewelry. The holidays are coming and this is the perfect gift idea!